Specialist Instructors & Consultants for the Transport of Dangerous Goods
T & C’s
Course Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you together with joining instructions and a VAT invoice. Invoices are payable 14 days from date of invoice or prior to course commencement, which ever is the earliest.
2. Payment must be made by BACS. Account details will be supplied on our invoice.
3. Certificates for successful candidates will only be issued once payment for the course has been received in full.
4. HP Training & Consultancy Ltd reserve the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule any corset anytime.
5. Students are responsible for their own travel, meals, car parking and accommodation costs as necessary.
6. Courses cancelled within 14 days of the course start will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
To the extent permitted by law, none of HP Training & Consultancy Ltd, its officers or employees nor the presenter of the courses will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting or omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course or, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the course material or presentation of the course.