As part of our natural evolution we are now able to offer on-line training via virtual classrooms / webinars.
It is the same high-quality dangerous goods training but from the comfort of your own home. Our courses are easy to access, fully interactive and offer a flexible alternative to classroom training. The main features of our webinars include:
- Fully interactive – course exercises, live quizzes and Q&A sessions
- Limits on class numbers to ensure high-quality training
- Flexibility on the daily duration from a standard day to smaller 4 hour sessions
To make things as easy as possible for our customers, we have ensured:
- We arrange the home delivery & collection of any course manuals
- No need to be ‘tech savvy’ – no download of software needed
- Our virtual classrooms can be accessed using the GoToMeeting platform in just a few clicks
- Support from our technical team if you experience any IT issues.
If you would like to book any of the courses below, please send an email to [email protected] or complete the booking form on the website. We are also delivering this training for larger groups in-house.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at [email protected] , or via telephone on 07899 983087.
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air Webinar
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air Revalidation Webinar
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Sea Webinar
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road Webinar
- Carriage of Lithium Batteries by Air, Road and Sea Webinar
- Our other courses will follow shortly.
- What tech do I need for the course?
- You will need a laptop or computer, with and sound and video
- When will the course start?
- There is some flexibility to the start time, this will be confirmed ahead of time, but our standard for webinars is 0930am,you will need to log on 30 minutes before the course start time so we can make sure everyone has access.
- How will I get the course material and manuals?
- We will post everything to you. With ADR, it is available online.
- Will there be a break?
- Yes around 15 minutes, if it is a full day there will also be a lunch break
- I’m not tech savvy, how easy is it to access the classroom?
- Yes, the course is very easy to access. Before the training we will send you a link to the online classroom, it takes just a few clicks. Our Instructor will be on the end of a phone to help you with any issues you may have.